No 21 Alexandra Road is a single storey house constructed in rendered brick with a hipped corrugated iron roof. It is a fine expression of the Federation Bungalow style. It is asymmetrically composed with a thrust bay and a part width return hip roofed verandah. The verandah is supported on turned timber posts with post brackets and a decorative frieze. The verandah has been extended south to act as a carport. The thrust bay features a polygonal bay with double hung sash windows. There is a central door and hopper light flanked by side lights and a pair of double hung sash windows. The roofscape features a pair of rendered chimneys.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1926: Jenkins, John
1927 - 1930: Lewis, William Harry
1931 - 1932: Pinniger, Charles H.
1933 - 1934: Vacant
1934 - 1937: Smirk, R. C.
1937 - 1943: Cope, Alfred
1944 - 1949: Cope, Mrs Elizabeth