No 28 Alexandra Road is a single storey house constructed in rendered brick with a hipped and gable corrugated iron roof. It is a fine expression of the Federation Bungalow style. It is symmetrically composed with a full width return verandah. The verandah is supported on turned timber posts with valance boards. A half timbered gable is located centrally over the verandah to mark the entry. There is a central door and hopper light flanked by pairs of French double hung sash windows. The roofscape features tall rendered capped chimneys.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1926: Holmes, George D. (Walker & H)
1927: 1930: Holmes, Mrs. E. H.
1933 - 1936: Playle, Mrs. Mary J.
1936 - 1938: Green, William
1938 - 1940: Gammon, Thomas E.
1940 - 1944: Wakely, Charles
1945 - 1949: Bennett, Cyril