Previously known as 34 & 36 Alexandra Road. (Gallery contains a photo of this previous construction)
No 34a Alexandra Road is a single storey house constructed in limestone and rendered brick with a corrugated iron roof. The core house appears to be in the mid section. The original house has an ‘M’ format roofed section with a part width return verandah. The front facade features a pair of double hung sash windows. There are additions to the front of the house including a carport. The front addition is constructed of concrete blocks. Openings can be seen on the north elevation. The openings include modified openings at the western end and some original window openings to the east. The roofscape features rendered chimneys.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1926 - 1946: Collyer Alfd Fredk
1949: Simpson Norm H