No 79 Alexandra Road is a single storey house constructed in brick and rendered brick with a hipped tiled roof. It is a fine expression of the Inter-War Bungalow style. The place is located on a corner lot that addresses both Alexandra Road and Coolgardie Avenue. It is asymmetrically composed with a gable bay and a prominent gable roofed porch. The half timbered porch is supported on rendered columns. A rendered balustrade spans between the columns. The half timbered, gable bay features a set of windows under a tiled awning. There is a central pair of front doors flanked by sets of casement windows. The roofscape features rendered chimneys.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1929: Johnston, Capt. J.
1931 - 1935: Johnson, L.
1935 - 1936: Vacant
1936 - 1949: Caesar, Henry W.