Dovenby House is locate at 1 Council Place, East Fremantle.
This land was used as the East Fremantle Council Yards. In 1911 it was used to store materials for the underground telephone system being installed. (reference)
From 1942 until 1949 was listed as the place of residence of the Harvey’s - first George A. Harvey and then Elsie and Donald Harvey from 1949. (reference)
Currently this is where a historic weatherboard house, known as Dovenby House was relocated. The house was used by Council administration for several years and in 2018 began to be used as the East Fremantle History House. (referance)
1924 - 1942: East Fremantle Council Yards
1942 - 1944: Harvey, George A.
1945 - 1949: Harvey, Donald