No 77 Alexandra Road is a single storey house constructed in rendered masonry with a hipped and gable corrugated iron roof. It is a simple expression of the Federation Bungalow style. The front elevation is asymmetrically planned with a thrust gable bay and a full width return hip roofed verandah. The verandah is supported on turned timber posts with post brackets. The front facade and gable bay feature sets of replacement windows. The entry door is located on the south elevation under the return verandah.
The place has had some modification but retains its original form. There are additions to the rear and side of the house. The lot has been subdivided and amalgamated. A hospital has been built to the rear.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1926 - 1949: Neave, Mrs. Mary A.