Late Interwar / Bungalow Porch House
No 76 Dalgety Street is a single storey house constructed in rendered brick with a hipped and gable corrugated iron roof. It is a fair expression of the Inter-War Bungalow. The front elevation is asymmetrically planned with a prominent gabled bay flanked by a skillion roofed verandah. The verandah runs along the north elevation and is supported on timber posts. The half-timbered thrust bay features casement windows with sunhoods. The front door is on the north facade under the verandah. The door is flanked by sets of casements.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1922: Clarke, Albert W.
1924: Partridge, Thomas
1925: Stewart, Charles James
1926 - 1930: Clarke, Edward C.
1931 - 1932: Dawson, George
1933 - 1934: Vacant
1934 - 1935: Pacey, C.
1935 - 1941: Hall, Samuel W.
1941 - 1949: Pacey, Claude M. (painter)