Inter-War / Bungalow w Federation Influences
No 67 Dalgety Street is a single storey house constructed in rendered brick with a hipped and gabled corrugated iron roof. It is a fine expression of the Federation Bungalow style. The front elevation is asymmetrically planned with a full width return broken back roofed verandah. The verandah is supported on timber posts on masonry piers. A curved valance board and balustrade span between posts. The entrance is on the north elevation under the return verandah. There are single pane double hung sash windows across the front facade. The roofscape features rendered chimneys.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1919 - 1921: Thomas, Captn. David
1922: Nichols, John
1923: Thomas, David
1924: Jones, Robert
1926 - 1937: Deighan, Edward
1937 - 1938: Strathearn, Miss Agnes
1938 - 1940: Christie, Colin
1940 - 1944: Strathearn, Miss Agnes
1945 - 1947: Gaynor, John J.
1949: Tregoweth, Keith C.