Federation / Georgian Domestic Carpenter
No. 50 (previously was no. 94) Glyde street is a single storey cottage constructed in timber framing, feather edged weatherboards and fibrous cement cladding. The place has a hipped decramasitc tiled roof. It is a simple expression of the Federation Bungalow style with later modifications. The front elevation is symmetrically planned with a central door and hopper light flanked by sidelights and double hung sash windows. The facade features a replacement verandah. The verandah is a full width hip roofed verandah and is supported on masonry piers.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1910: Dymock, George
1911 - 1912: Mitchell, Ernst
1913 - 1916: Ebbs, Thomas
1917 - 1919: Smedley, Frederick
1920: Armstrong, Arthur
1921 - 1938: Ashwood, Mrs Marion
1939 - 1943: Donnes, Edward
1944 - 1949: Heale, Arthur