No 25 Dalgety Street is a single-storey house constructed in painted brick with a hipped and gable corrugated iron roof. It is a fine expression of the Federation Bungalow style. The front elevation is asymmetrically planned with a full width return hip roofed verandah. The verandah includes a central gable and is supported by turned timber posts. A vertical timber balustrade spans between the posts. The facade features casement windows with hopper lights. The entry door is on the south elevation under the return verandah. A set of concrete steps go from the corner of the verandah to the garden.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1916 - 1919: Lohoar, William
1920 - 1921: Lohoar, William (junr.) "Mabodo"
1922 - 1923: Angus, Robert H.
1924: Angus, Robert Hartley
1925 - 1940: Angus, Robert H.
1940 - 1949: Angus, Robert Hartly