No 192 Canning Highway is a single storey house constructed in limestone and rendered brick with an 'M' format corrugated iron roof. It is a very fine expression of the Federation Bungalow style. It is asymmetrically composed with a gabled thrust bay and a part width, return curved roofed verandah. The verandah is supported on timber posts with brackets. A vertical timber balustrade runs between the posts. The gable bay features a pair of double hung sash windows. There is a central door flanked by double hung sash windows. Walls are random coursed limestone with rendered quoins. The roofscape features masonry chimneys.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1909 - 1911: Knox, Arthur G.
1912 - 1913: Carter, Richard B. (C&Co)
1914: Kopp, George H. S.
1915: Taylor, John B.
1916: Rennie, Arthur
1917 - 1918: Clarke, William R.
1919 - 1920: Rees, John M.
1922 - 1923: Mofflin, Horace E. jun.
1924 - 1925: Erskine, Evelyn P.
1926 - 1939: Christe, Frederick
1939 - 1940: Christie, Mrs. M. E.
1940 - 1949: Mills, Capt. Andrew