No. 67 (previously was no. 121) Glyde street is a single storey residence constructed in rendered masonry with a hipped gable corrugated iron roof. It is an example of a Federation Bungalow style house that has been substantially remodelled. The front elevation is symmetrically planned with a central door and hopper light flanked by sidelights and double hung sash windows. The windows appear to have been modified from their original form. The facade features a replacement verandah. The verandah is a full width skillion roof verandah supported on timber posts. The front entrance has a rendered surround.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1909 - 1917: Devlin, Edwin H.
1918 - 1926: Bowers, William J.
1927: Tunstall, Mrs. Ellen
1928 - 1932: Houlahan, Mrs Connie
1933 - 1936: Reynolds, Keith
1936 - 1940: Thompson, Mrs. Myrtle
1940 - 1949: Rodder, Bernard