Gabled Domestic Carpenter Cottage
No. 60 (previously was no. 110) Glyde street is a single storey cottage constructed in timber framing and weatherboard cladding with a gabled corrugated iron roof. It is a simple expression of the Federation Bungalow style. The front elevation is asymmetrically planned with a door to the south and a double hung sash window to the north. The facade features a full width skillion roofed verandah supported on timber posts. A two storey addition is set back from the front of the lot. The front entrance has been relocated to this addition. The addition incorporates a double garage.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1912 - 1913: Barry, Mrs. Margaret
1914 - 1916: Kerr, John
1917: Robertson, Henry B.
1918 - 1919: Kerr, John
1920 - 1949: Garrett, Frederick H.