Inter-War / Art-Modern Influences
Richmond Raceway’s north-east gates are a small rendered brick a tile pavilion. The former ticket offices flank a centrally located set of turnstiles.
Originally part of the property owned by George Pearse, Richmond Raceway was a horse and harness racing track in East Fremantle. It was established in 1928 and ran until 1991, when the area became a housing estate.
See more information written in this link to Richmond Raceway.