No 12 Gill Street is a single storey house constructed in painted brick and rendered brick with a hipped corrugated iron roof. It is a fine expression of the Federation Bungalow style. The front elevation is symmetrically planned with a full width return hip roofed verandah. The verandah is supported on timber posts with post brackets. A St Andrews cross balustrade spans between the posts on the south elevation. There is a central door and hopper light flanked by side lights and double hung sash windows. A thrust gable bay and double hung sash windows are located on the south elevation. The roofscape features a pair of tall render capped chimneys.
Research on the history of this property is currently under way by the Museum of Perth in partnership with the Town of East Fremantle. If you have any stories or information about this property, please contribute it in the comments below.
1909 - 1910: Wadham, Reginald A.
1911: Dyson, Seth A.
1912 - 1913: Dyson, Albert S.
1914 - 1915: Johnson, George
1917 - 1920: Egan, Mrs. M. A.
1921 - 1924: Blany, George H.
1925: Bellamy, Percy Arthur
1926 - 1949: Harwood, Clarence Frederick